Keralux® colour repair set
Altijd de juiste kleur!
Our experts will make an exact copy of your colour! We can imitate any colour using a small strip of leather. Ideal when you have lost the purchase receipt, or if you take over an old piece of furniture from someone. Do you still have the purchase receipt? Simply choose your colour from the drop-down menu!
You proceed in the same way with each colour repair set, unless otherwise indicated in one of our recommendations. If in doubt, please contact us, or take a look at: 'Tips'.
- Make sure the surface is free of dust. Use a clean, soft cloth for this stage.
- Clean the leather with the cleaner from the Keralux® colour repair set. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Colour the leather with the Keralux® colour lotion. Put on the glove and follow the instructions on the package.
- After the last colour treatment, let the leather dry for about 24 hours. Do not use the leather in the meantime!
- After approximately 24 hours, treat the leather with the recommended care lotion.
Always try maintenance products (in general) in an inconspicuous place first!
Are you ordering this product separately? Then you will receive the following products:
- Keralux® colour lotion (250ml)
- Keralux® cleaner (250ml)
- Glove (1 piece)
- Cloth (1 piece)
- Sponge (1 piece)
The content of this set is sufficient for 5-7 seats (depending on the model).
Best before date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Artificial leather, vegetable tanned leather, leather tanned with olive leaf extract.
The delivery time of a Keralux® colour repair set to sample is approximately 10-14 working days. The colour is created especially for you in our laboratory.
The answers to the most frequently asked questions.
• How big/small can a sample be?
We don't need much, a thin strip is usually enough. Compare it to your about half of your pinky finger. This can often be clipped away somewhere behind a zipper, closure, or at the bottom of a piece of furniture. Send the sample to our PO box.
• The surface of the leather feels very dry, what should i do?
The discolouration, or crackle (small cracks) does not just happen. This is usually the result of a combination of sunlight and overdue maintenance. Just adding colour isn’t sufficient, most of the time it’s just one piece of the puzzle.
• I can’t cut away a small sample / leatherstrip, what now?
In this case you’ve a couple of options:
- Find the purchase receipt! This must contain the correct colour code. Then click on the manufacturer's logo on our homepage (scroll down) and choose your leather type. Then select 'Keralux® colour repair set' and the rest will take care of itself.
- Choose a standard colour from our colour chart. Please note: the colour must (!) match approximately 95% right to avoid any colour difference. Also choose whether you want to receive an 'open' / aniline (A), or 'closed' / pigmented (P) colour lotion.
- Provide a RAL-number. To do this, go to the local DIY/paint shop and ask for an official RAL-fan. With this fan you can determine the right colour quite accurately. Then provide us with the number.
Do you have questions about this product? Then please contact us.