Silvapur® complete set for lacquered wooden furniture
With this set you can maintain lacquered wooden furniture.
Use the cleaner to cleaning the wood and use the lotion to nourishing and protect the lacquer layer.
Use the set twice a year to maintain the wood, the sequence is always the same:
- Make sure the surface is free of dust. Use a clean lint-free cloth that won't scratch!
- Clean the surface with the Silvapur® cleaner. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Treat the wood with the Silvapur® lotion. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Let it dry for 24 hours and polish again.
Always try maintenance products (in general) in an inconspicuous place first!
Are you ordering this product separately? Then you will receive the following products:
- Silvapur® cleaner (150ml)
- Silvapur® lotion (150ml)
- Cloth (1 piece)
The content of this set is sufficient for a medium to large tabel.
Best before date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Oiled or waxed wooden furniture.
The answers to the most frequently asked questions.
• Why do I have to clean wood first?
By cleaning the wood first, you ensure that the pores of the wood are free of dust and dirt. This allows the care lotion to be absorbed much better.
• Does the lotion also work against damage?
That depends entirely on the damage. Superficial scratches can be removed with the lotion. You cannot repair severe damage, such as a dog's teeth in a table leg.
Do you have questions about this product? Then please contact us.